You are what you eat. So don’t be cheap, easy or fake.
Throughout my yoga journey in search of balance and well-being in both body and mind I have focused on 2 elements: Movements, by practicing yoga on the mat, and Nutrition, how we can nourish our body with delicious and healthy food, full of nutrients.
My approach to nutrition is holistic and focuses on a natural healthy plant-based diet that looks at the individual as a whole, including all aspects of lifestyle.
Holistic Nutrition is simply not just about whole food – it is about what makes us whole. It is not just about eating to get full, it is not about counting calories and macronutrients because each of us is different and it is impossible to apply the same guidelines to everyone. It is instead, about listening to ourselves and eating what’s good for us: what tastes good and nourishes our body. Especially for us yogis and athletes it is very important in order to feel good and nourish the body with all the necessary energy for the training.
In this journey I was inspired by the wonderful Chef and Athlete Lisa Mueller and her Active Food concept: simple, efficient and nutritional food.
I like to adapt the food to your needs in order to help you – with the help of ancient herbs, roots, seeds and plants – to get energy before your workout, or to get into peace and quiet and sleep better after your yoga session or to keep your hormonal balance and feel good as a woman, in all your cycle phases.
As an Italian, I love to share my passion for food and to enjoy it by sitting together around a big table. In my workshops and retreats, I would like to show you how you can prepare delicious and healthy snacks and drinks, that will be like medicine for your body, inspire you with some new recipes and share with you my experience with superfoods and adaptogens.
I am looking forward to seeing you and treating you with some healthy snacks!
MY FOOD & HOLISTIC LIVING JOURNEY
- Oct. 2016 – Sept. 2017: Researcher & Cook for the Sustainable Food Lab at the Erasmus University Rotterdam/ The Netherlands, where I studied and wrote my master thesis “How to turn people green: nudging sustainable food consumption”
- Apr. 2019: Active Food and Female Balance workshop with Lisa Mueller in Nürnberg
- July 2019: Cooking class with certificate at The Herb Library Bali in Ubud, during my Yoga Teacher Training
- May 2020: Online Course at The Herbal Academy “Making Herbal Preparations 101”
- June – July 2020: Female Cycle Superpowers by HealthcoachFX: First Steps to Pain-Free Periods, Fabulous Fertility & Boosted Libido / Nutrition & Lifestyle.
- Aug. – Sept. 2020: Online Training Cooking with Claire – plant-based chef skills, recipe training, nutrition coaching + mindset optimization coaching based on the Ayurveda principles. EAT better. boost your HEALTH. COOK like a pro. optimize your MINDSET. join a COMMUNITY. created to help people find clarity in their kitchen, in their health + in their mind.
- Sept. 2020 – October 2021: Holistic Health Coach Training at Institute for Integrative Nutrition – a one-year online personal and professional development program in the areas of nutrition and health, primary food, coaching skills, and business development.
- March 2021 – April 2021: Moon School – A 6-WEEK ONLINE COURSE THAT GUIDES YOU TO BECOME A CYCLE CONSCIOUS HUMAN with Clara Bailey. Topics: FERTILITY AWARENESS METHOD, CYCLICAL SOUL JOURNEY MEDITATIONS, SUPPORTING CYCLE HEALTH WITH FOOD, BALANCE WITH HERBAL MEDICINES.
- Sept. 2021 – December 2021: UNEARTH – A communion with the elemental world. Guided by the four sacred elements, seasons and cardinal directions of life, I deepened my Relationship with Nature + Spirit through the Authentic, Ancient Voice of my Vessel as a Woman.
- May 2022 – July 2022: Pathway to the heart – 8 weeks journey with Mother Cacao. Experiencing the alchemy of cacao and the heart. Becoming a cacao guardian. With Britta Waechter, the cacao circle.
COOK WITH ME
BOOK ME AS A PLANT-BASED CHEF FOR YOUR YOGA RETREAT
Together with my friend Lauren I work as private plant-based chef for yoga retreats or events.
THE YIN YANG SISTERS:
We are Arianna (Ari) and Lauren (Lulu) and together we are the Yin Yang Sisters! As individuals we are unique and come from different corners of this earth, but when we are together, we create magic and cannot stop laughing and smiling while doing so! That’s the power of our friendship and working together as a team. We are looking forward to treating you!
If you would like to know more or book us, contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more recipes and inspiration on my personal instagram profile
FIND YOUR FLOW
4 WEEK ONLINE COURSE TO SYNC YOUR MOVEMENT, NUTRITION, PRODUCTIVITY AND GOALS TO THE PHASES OF YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE.