Your way back to yourself.
Congratulation! Already that you made it to this page means that you are ready to invest in yourself and to take a step to rediscover your true and own way of living.
An Integrative Nutrition Health Coach is a guide and mentor who empowers you and provides ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.
As your coach, I will listen carefully and we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for you.
- Are you tired of waking up exhausted and want to feel energized?
- Are you relying on coffee and sugar to perform at work?
- Are you struggling to manage everyday life stress?
- Do you feel disconnected from the present moment and from your body?
- Are you finding it difficult to eliminate unhealthy habits?
- Do you want to take back control of your health but don’t know how?
- Do you want to tap into your feminine power and live in harmony with your cycle?
My intention as a yoga teacher and health coach is to help you to rediscover your true and own way of living. Be in tune – on and off the mat.
WHAT WE WELL EXPLORE TOGETHER
You will learn the key concepts of the holistic nutrition, how a balanced plate looks like and get seasonal wellness advice specifically for you and your constitution. According to your health goals we will explore together how to improve digestion, boost immunity, reduce your cravings and find your own way of eating – learning to listen to your body and stopping to follow trendy diets.
The concepts we will explore are based on the Integrative Nutrition Theories, Ayurveda and TCM.
It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment. It’s not just the food we eat that affects our health, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity, and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
I will share with you my favorite self-care and stress-reduction tools and we will find together the ones that work best for you.
Our culture is obsessed with YANG – masculinity, hardness, activity, productivity. We only value the YIN – femininity, softness, rest – to reach more yang. Yin & Yang need to be in balance to live a healthy and joyful live: the Yang pushes things forward and makes changes around us, the Yin is the necessary intention and creativity that drive our actions.
In order to bring harmony and peace back into our homes and society, it is essential that we keep the Yin aspect alive honouring the divine feminine.
Through this coaching you will understand and learn to navigate the different energies and gifts of your menstrual cycle and to sync your movement, nutrition and work life to the phases of your menstrual cycle.
You will get tips on how to work with natural remedies to balance your hormones by reducing stress and implementing healthy rituals for each phase.
WHY WORKING TOGETHER?
- Discover your bio-individuality and get personalised tips according to your health goals
- Create an healthy relationship with food and your body
- Develop a practice of presence through mindfulness, self-care practices and yoga
- Increase your energy levels and reduce stress
- Balance your hormones and work with your menstrual cycle instead of against it
- A non-diet approach to ensure sustainable changes and reconnection of your mind/body relationship
WHAT YOU GET
- single 60-minute consultation or 3-MONTH PROGRAM: 60-minute consultation in depth every 2 weeks
- Personalised Workbook
- Self-care toolkit (meditations, acupressure, essential oil blends, herbal rituals)
- Personalised recipes and nutrition tipps
- Yoga and breath work suggestions specific for your constitution and how to adapt them for every cycle phase
- Additional resources: book tips, articles, podcast, …
„ I have learned so much about myself and my body…
The 1:1 Health Coaching by Arianna was amazing! She put so much love and efforts in our live sessions and a personal workbook tailored to my needs. We first set my personal targets and split it to the several sessions over 3 months which contained i.a. information, individual recommendations and recipes regarding self-love, essential oils and rituals, Ayurveda, TCM, nutrition, Adaptogens, journaling suggestions, female balance and much more. Whenever I had a question, Arianna was there to support me with her extensive knowledge. I still have to do some work, but it was a great start to find my way back to myself and I am very grateful to Arianna that she gave me the opportunity to duly take care of my roots! “Grazie mille” and lots of love, Ines”