The most delicious pink granola to surprise your breakfast guest or just to treat yourself.
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS / Roses are soothing and therapeutic for the body, mind and spirit. They don’t just taste and smell delicious, but they are also antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and a great supportive tonic for the heart.
Prep time: 10 minutes / Baking Time: 12 minutes / Quantity: 1 big jar
BEET & ROSE GRANOLA
vegan, gluten free, sugar free
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup puffed amaranth
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup freeze dried raspberry
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup dried rose petals
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp reishi powder (optional)
- 4 tbsp beet powder
- pinch of pink salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp rose water
- Preheat the oven 160 degree.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and the spice mix (ginger, cinnamon, cacao, reishi and beet powder).
- Combine the dry ingredients (except the cacao nibs, freeze dried raspberry and rose petals).
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and still will with your fingers until all is well coated.
- Bake in a tray for 12 minutes stirring halfway (for extra clumpy granola, press the stirred granola down with your spatula to create a more even layer).
- Once cooled add the raspberry, cacao nibs and rose petals! Enjoy in plant based milk and get ready for pinkie dreams 🌸🌹💫